Don't give me that pitty party bullshit!!!
IT HAS BEEN SIX YEARS, that's about the only thing you got right in your little testament. Six years of putting up with the most ridiculous behavior I have ever seen kids exert to their parents, when they talk to you, they don't even give you the respect they give most of their friends. You are the only one on this planet that thinks there is no problem.... I don't know what you think there is to work out. According to you, I am the one with the problems, I should compromise, well to hell with that! Compromise is half-way, not me change, and you stay the same... You can raise your spoiled ass children however you want, shower them with all the material possessions you want, sugar coat it however you want, because I will not tolerate someone elses ineffectiveness. Your reckless decisions are due to cause you more problems than I could ever dish out. My best revenge is just knowing that you won't change anything, and eventually one of the two will cost you way more than you can ever afford.
All of this is pointless to talk about anyways. This is going nowhere, your D average students are never going to get anywhere in life so long as 'Mom' is living in utter denial. I tell you what though, without me there you can shower them with all the material crap you want and there will be no-one there to make you feel guilty for doing so. So, good luck with that, I have to find my own direction in life or else live here in someone elses world. I want a life and a family, but not one that only drags me down and makes me feel like shit ALL THE TIME.
If I must feel lonely, I think I'd rather just be alone....
All of this is pointless to talk about anyways. This is going nowhere, your D average students are never going to get anywhere in life so long as 'Mom' is living in utter denial. I tell you what though, without me there you can shower them with all the material crap you want and there will be no-one there to make you feel guilty for doing so. So, good luck with that, I have to find my own direction in life or else live here in someone elses world. I want a life and a family, but not one that only drags me down and makes me feel like shit ALL THE TIME.
If I must feel lonely, I think I'd rather just be alone....





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
You do not currently have to be registered with blogger to leave comments on this blog, however, Anonymous comments will be deleted... PATCAM
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home