BULL SHIT!!!!!!
Your so full of shit. I don't think you have the right to talk about me and my parenting skills. Who in the hell are you to judge me. If you think you can trot your ass out into this world and getting someone that will be your life and you family GO FOR IT!!! You think you are so perfect and me and the kids are the only problem BULL SHIT!! You have plenty of your own issues which I might add I have learned to live with because I love you. But fuck this if you think all I do is bring you down and that you can take your ass out there and find someone better than by all means go for it. I won't try and stop you because unlike you I wanna see you happy. I am not out for revenge (childess) It is time you realized life is only what you make of it. And for everyone out there that thinks I have issues worry about your own ass and not mine and my kids. Those kids are my life and without them who knows where I would be today. So if I am not your PERFECT women go find her but just remember the grass is not always greener on the other side. I am tired of being told how shitty of a job I do and how I make you miserable. Well I am sorry I guess the best thing I could do is let you go see. You live with your sister because you chose that. Remember life was going to be so grand over there REMEMBER!!! Well I think I am with you on the fact that maybe it isn't worth it for someone who will never love me the way I deserve to be loved for the way I am and not want me to change. Remember you should love someone for the way I am.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
You do not currently have to be registered with blogger to leave comments on this blog, however, Anonymous comments will be deleted... PATCAM
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home