Confused.....
I am very confused right now. I almost feel like you are trying to push me away, and I think I may have figured out why. I hope that is not the case, but I am believing more and more everyday that it may be what's going on. I am trying to help you with this whole moving thing, but you keep pushing me away, anything I try to do to help you tell me no someone else is helping with that. I thought you wanted my help. Maybe I was wrong , maybe you don't need me anymore. I just wished I knew for sure. I don't know if I am ready to give up on us. Are you????





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
You do not currently have to be registered with blogger to leave comments on this blog, however, Anonymous comments will be deleted... PATCAM
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home