Loving Life...
The last few weeks have been GREAT... I have learned you never truly know what you have and how bad you want it until it is almost taken away from you. I know I have learned I love Patrick more than life itself and I never want to loose him. Being with him has been the best thing to ever happen to me. I only hope I can make him as happy as he makes me. I know I will try my hardest. I also know I will try everything in my power to never loose him again. He is my world. I never knew how love felt until he came into my life and now I know love is a great thing. Patrick you are truly a blessing, and I hope you will always be mine. I love you Patrick....





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
You do not currently have to be registered with blogger to leave comments on this blog, however, Anonymous comments will be deleted... PATCAM
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home