Click Here to go Home
Video - Photos - Recipes - Dictionary - Thesaurus - Yahoo! - Yahoo!Mail - Google - FaceBook - MySpace - You Tube - Slide
NissaN
FACEBOOK PAGE






Checking Log-In

Amandas Photobucket

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sorry....

I am sorry that I have not made you happy like I am suppose to. I assure you it was not for lack of trying. I love you with all my heart and soul. You were the first person in my life to show me how it felt to be truly loved, and I must admit it feels great. I know things need to change I guess I have gotten so used to the way things are I don't know how or are afraid to change. I know the thought of never holding you, loving you,kissing you, making love to you again scares me. I thank we could both stand to change a few things. I think the question now is are we both willing to try, or do we keep this up of never talking? I know what I want now I guess I know what you want, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear. I love you and will miss you more than you will ever know.I am sorry.....................................

1 Comments:

Blogger PATCAM 2009 said...

I have got to do something soon, I dont wanna be here when this kid they're having shows up. You think I bitch about your parenting abilities, I'm sure I would be stifled....

I have absolutely no plan as of yet as to how the hell I'm going to get out of here....

August 17, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

You do not currently have to be registered with blogger to leave comments on this blog, however, Anonymous comments will be deleted... PATCAM

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Radblast Radar Weather - Horoscope




PATCAM WEB DESIGNS