Click Here to go Home
Video - Photos - Recipes - Dictionary - Thesaurus - Yahoo! - Yahoo!Mail - Google - FaceBook - MySpace - You Tube - Slide
NissaN
FACEBOOK PAGE






Checking Log-In

Amandas Photobucket

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Uhhh......

"I thought when people were in a relationship and knew they wanted to be with each other forever that you made it work, no matter what."

That theory may be true, but "no matter what", that leaves you a lot of room to just do whatever and I guess I'm just supposed to just put up with it. I don't think I could have ever explained to you in a way that you would accept and understand, that would have ever caused us to come to a compromise. The truth is, I can't tolerate the constant disrespectfulness, whether it be towards me or you or anyone else for that matter. I thought that maybe by leaving for a while, you would come to miss me and maybe be more assertive towards the whole situation. On the contrary, I would go as far as to say it's only reached levels that are uncorrectable. Granted I may have my own set of issues, I cannot continue to live this way. I do not plan to live with my sister for the rest of my life, and I know she doesn't like that idea either. But, the way things are in "your" house, I don't see us living together either. This small conception has left me to wonder what the future will bring if I continue on this way.

I have known for some time that my patience has been wearing thin, and though I have I have tried to express to you how I feel, I don't think there's anything you can or will do to correct the ancillary problems that plague this relationship. It appears to me that you are almost being defiant, and if the only reason you are letting the kids do all the crap that they do is just to defy me, then it is best I move on, so that at least at some point they may get some sort of constructive discipline.

I cannot continue to believe that I have no way out of here. I have to find my exit stradegy, and I feel that if I keep waiting for you, I will be waiting for nothing. Since you are self-assured that there are no problems that need to be addressed, nothing will ever get fixed, and I will always be unhappy with the conditions. You may be right, there may be nothing wrong, it may all be in my head, but from where I'm sitting, I see no other solution. I have tried to work with you on this issue numerous times, so it's not like I just found a problem and threw in the towel. The last thing on this earth I ever wanted to do is start over. This will take more time to recover from than I can even concieve. But, if I don't do something now, I will quite possibly be unhappy for the rest of my life.

I love you and miss you too, but the only way this will be easy for me is just to put a whole lot of space between me and you until I can come to terms with the decisions I have made and move on.

I wish there was another way, but through the six years I have put into this relationship, the one thing I have come to understand is that it will be easier for you to just let things stay the way they already are...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You do not currently have to be registered with blogger to leave comments on this blog, however, Anonymous comments will be deleted... PATCAM

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Radblast Radar Weather - Horoscope




PATCAM WEB DESIGNS